Effective Date: May 23, 2017
As between you and Metronom Health, and except for your Submitted Materials (as defined below), Metronom Health owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all the content (including, but not limited to, all audio, photographs, images, illustrations, renderings, drawings, webcasts, RSS feeds, podcasts, other services, graphics, logos, games, widgets, gadgets, applets, other distributable applications, other visuals, video, copy and software), software, code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organization of the Website, and the compilation of the Site Content including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Website does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of the Website.
Rules of Conduct
While accessing or using the Website, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Website, in addition to any other supplementary terms and conditions that may be posted or otherwise made available in connection with particular Website areas or features on the Website, you agree that you shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content (including, without limitation, hyperlinks) into any of the Site Content or services on the Website (including, for example and without limitation, in an RSS feed or podcast received from Metronom Health or otherwise through the Website), or into any of your Submitted Materials that you may submit to any forum or any other areas of the Website;
- use, redistribute, republish or exploit any part of the Website or any Site Content (including, for example and without limitation, an RSS feed or a podcast on the Website) for any commercial or promotional purposes, or contact any other user of the Website for commercial or promotional purposes, or offer to buy or sell any product or service on or through your activities on the Website or in a forum on the Website;
- alter, edit, delete, remove, fail to display, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose any of the Site Content, including, without limitation, any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, promotional taglines, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon;
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Website through any means, including through means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Website;
- engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses or other Personal Information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Website, or obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Website, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website;
- use the Website or its features and services in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, such as sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to do any of the foregoing) the Website or its services or any software on the Website;
- create any links from the Website (or include any links in your submissions to any forum or any other part of the Website) directed to websites or content owned or maintained by third parties;
- frame any third-party sites or content, in any manner that would constitute or could be interpreted as an endorsement or sponsorship by Metronom Health of any third party site, content, information or other materials, or in any manner that would violate the terms and conditions of any such third party sites;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish to, on or through the Website, any information or materials which are false, fraudulent, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, including without limitation, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use the Website or the Site Content to, or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
Rights to monitor and edit content
Metronom Health reserves the right (but does not have nor assumes any obligation) to monitor and/or review all information and materials posted or otherwise submitted to the Website. Metronom Health is not responsible for any such materials, nor do we guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or validity of any posted communication. Any action you take or do not take based upon information posted to the Website, including, but not limited, to medical, investment, trading, employment or other decisions, is done at your own risk.
Linking to the Website
You agree that, without the prior express permission of Metronom Health: (a) if you include a link from any other website to the Website, such link shall open in a new browser window; (b) you are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another Website; and (c) you may not link from any other Website to the Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. The posting or creation of a link to the Website signifies that you have read the restrictions described herein and agree to abide by their terms. Metronom Health may, in its sole discretion, insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and Metronom Health may revoke your right to link to the Website from any other Website at any time upon written notice to you.
Third party websites
You may be able to follow links from the Website to third party websites and third party websites may link to the Website (“Linked Sites”). Metronom Health has no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof by Metronom Health. If you choose to rely on any Linked Site, you are doing so at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such choice.
The information on this Website is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it intended to be used by patients for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition or disease. This service is presented for the sole purpose of disseminating health information. It is not intended, and must not be taken to be, the provision or practice of medical, nursing or professional healthcare advice or services in any jurisdiction. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting or stopping any treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition.
No warranties / Limitation of liability
METRONOM HEALTH will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. As such, METRONOM HEALTH AND ITS AFFILIATES, including without limitation THEIR respective directors, principals, corporate officers, employees, agents, representatives, and consultants are not responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccurate information, or for the results obtained from the use of this Website. All information on this Website or any other aspect of this Website or any content on or accessed through this Website for any purpose is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, suitability, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, unless and to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. In no way whatsoever will METRONOM HEALTH, its related alliances, affiliates, agents, employees or consultants be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Website or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for interruption of business, loss of use, data or profits), even if advised of the possibility of such damages and without regard to the form of any action arising out of or in connection with this Website, any content on or accessed through this Website, or any copying, display or other use thereof. Certain links in this Website may connect to other websites maintained by third parties that may or may not be presented within a frame on the Website. METRONOM HEALTH has not verified the contents of such third party websites and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products that may be provided or accessed through them or any person or body which may provide them. METRONOM HEALTH has not issued or caused to be issued any advertisements, which may appear on such third party websites.
Copyright and Trademark
Reproduction of any material contained in this Website is prohibited without prior written permission from Metronom Health. However, permission is granted to copy pages for personal, non-commercial use, provided that the reproduced pages are reproduced in their entirety, include all copyright and proprietary notices, are not modified or adapted in any way, and that acknowledgment is made to Metronom Health.
Copyright protection extends to all material contained on this Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code). Except as otherwise expressly provided above, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, redistribute, transfer, or sell any material contained on this Website without the prior written consent of Metronom Health.
Scope of Information Provided
The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Although accessible by others, the information on this Website is intended for use by U.S. residents only.
Governing Law / Disputes