The information we collect and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
Non-personal information is information we collect through the Website that does not identify you as an individual person or is not linked to you in any way. It’s collected passively, via your interactions with our Website. It concerns “User Data” such as
- your Internet Protocol address,
- your browser type,
- your operating system,
- the pages you view on the Website,
- the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Website.
We may store such User Data itself or have it stored in databases maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We retain all rights to these databases and the information contained in them.
Cookies: In operating this Website, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer hosting the Website gives to your computer (browser) when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and allow us to analyze Website usage more accurately.
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We will use non-personal information to better serve you and improve this website. For example, we may use or pool non-personal information to track:
- the total number of visitors to this Website,
- the number of visitors to each page of this Website,
- the keywords visitors used to find this Website and
- the domain names of visitors’ internet service providers.
We may also disclose User Data in order to describe its services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. Additionally, third parties may automatically collect User Data about your online activities over time and across different Websites when you visit the Website.
Personal information is information we collect through this Website when you submit it and that can be used to specifically identify you, such as:
- email address,
- phone number and
- other personal information (collectively, “Personal Information”)
In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to provide your personal information to us, to use certain services or features, or to participate in an activity. For example, to receive our newsletter, you need to submit your email. We will ask you to "opt-in" or affirmatively consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes of such communications.
We and/or our agents will use this information only to comply with your request or as otherwise mentioned to you on the Website at the time you disclosed it. From time to time, we may refer to this information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Personal Information you provided via this Website to any third parties for their own use unless you are specifically told otherwise when you submit your information via this Website.
Should you not provide the requested information, you will still be permitted to access content on the Website.
We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 16 without the consent of a tutor. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us via the Contact Us form.
Information Use and Disclosure
We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with information you request;
- delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- customizing your experience when using the Website, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Website and providing you with content based on your interests;
- allowing us to improve the website and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Website;
- helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users (provided that for such purposes we only use non-personal information);
- such other uses within the context of the foregoing uses.
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material that constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; or
2) Sharing of personal information
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, partnering, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution, or acquisition. In those cases, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
We may also share your Personal Information and other information in our possession with certain additional third parties without further notice to you, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) comply with a legal obligation;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Metronom Health or its affiliates;
(c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; or
(d) protect against legal liability.
Correction and Unsubscribe
At any time, you may exercise your right to access, rectify and erase, any personal information relating to you, or withdraw any consent you gave us, in compliance with applicable laws. You may op-out of any direct marketing campaigns or communication we are sending to you, without any justification and free of charge.
You can do it either via the Contact Us page -then we will update the information. Or via the Unsubscribe or similar link in our email.
In case we are processing your personal information in an automated manner as part of a service to you or based on your consent, then you also have the right to request a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (known as the right to “data portability”). Such requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to provide proof of identity before complying with your request.
This Website takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information as you transmit it to this Website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should remember that internet transmissions are never completely secure. You must not: