Sr Quality Manager (F/M)
The International Diabetes Federation estimates at 415 million the number of people living with Diabetes - one in eleven! - and predicts that this number will grow and reach 642 million in 2040.
Glycemic control is an essential part of diabetes management, aiming to avoid short and long-term complications associated with the condition. Glycemic control must therefore be measured in a rigorous and reliable way on a daily basis, in order to support the multiple decision-making specific to the management of the condition and maintain blood sugar levels in the desired levels.
With the availability of continuous glucose monitoring systems, aiming to provide users continuous visibility on their blood sugar level to optimize their treatment and improve their quality of life, diabetes management is entering a new era. And despite recent advancements, current available products still have some important shortfalls in helping people living their life with diabetes, not the other way around. And this is at the core of Metronom Health’s mission and vision, consisting of developing and designing a new continuous glucose monitoring system, aiming at making diabetes a smaller part of life.
Our disruptive technology aims at providing people living with diabetes and those caring for them with an accurate, reliable, user friendly and affordable continuous glucose monitoring system. Our CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) system aims at significantly reduce both the short-term and long-term health complications associated with uncontrolled or poorly managed blood glucose levels, whilst improving the day to day quality of life of people living with diabetes.
A first in Human proof on concept study has been completed successfully, and we are now fully engaged in the development of the commercial product, targeting a market release in Europe by 2021.
It's time to reinforce our belgian team. We are currently looking for a talented
Sr Quality Manager (F/M)
As our Quality Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Quality function a performing a variety of duties to ensure the compliance of the work being performed along with the Development Team. Your main missions will be:
- Work closely with the Software Team.
- Provide QC/QA leadership to the local team.
- Collaborate in developing local quality procedures and instructions.
Practically, it means that you will be in charge of providing leadership and technical support for the quality assurance and testing functions and you will be a key contributor to cross functional process improvement and problem solving.
- A minimum of 10 years
- ISO 9001/13485 Quality System (Medical Device) experience (Class III Medical Device – FDA)
- Minimum of 5 years Software Quality experience
- Demonstrate management skill though at least 3 years of management experience
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate within cross functional teams
- Must be able to effectively articulate (verbally and in writing) results and conclusions to technical and non-technical personnel
Education, Skills & Knowledge
- BS degree in an Engineering discipline, BS degree minimum
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must take initiative and have the ability to conduct hands-on work
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail
- Familiar with and comfortable functioning in a small, face paced med device start-up environment NOT a “Big Company” mind-set
- Must be hands-on, willing to get into the trenches and get their hands dirty.
- Creativity and flexibility is key
- Full proficiency in English is a requirement, other languages appreciated.
- Must have the ability to travel internationally and work at times according to the Californian Schedule with Evening Conference calls.
If you are passionate and looking for a challenge, contact us and let’s discuss!