To reinforce our team, we are currently looking for a talented
Postdoctoral Associate (F/M)
This is a unique cross-disciplinary chemistry position that will require working closely with a variety of other disciplines. The ideal candidate will have a chemistry background with a broad working knowledge of biomaterials, nanotechnology, bioconjugation, fluorescence and analytical chemistry and the capability of applying this know-how creatively/independently within a fast-paced work environment. Individuals applying for this position must be highly motivated self-starters, action driven, collaborative, have exceptional attention to detail, be flexible in shifting focus between a variety of projects as required, communicate effectively, and provide immediate contribution.
- Organic synthesis and analysis of small molecules, proteins, and polymers
- Undertake basic exploration of new scientific or product concepts to determine their feasibility
- Establish analytical assays for product and component characterization
- Contribute to design decisions through effective communication of experimental design, results, and conclusions at regular data-driven product development meetings
- Productive execution of well thought out experiments, accurate recording of results along with in-depth analysis and reporting of these results
- Integrate custom chemistries into new and/or existing workflows
Required Skills and Background
- PhD in Chemistry or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in bioconjugation, biomaterials, biosensors, polymer chemistry, analytical chemistry
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of organic synthesis, bioconjugation, polymer and hydrogel synthesis and subsequent characterization via analytical and enzymatic assays
- Exceptionally strong collaboration and communication skills
Desired Skills and Background
- Experience with nanoparticles
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement assay schemes.
- Experience with microscopy and fluorescence measurements
If you are passionate and looking for a thrifting challenge, contact us and let’s discuss !